Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Friday, June 27, 2008

Brooklyn

I did not write about when Brooklyn turned 21 or 22 months old, but I wanted to write about her. She is such a happy girl. Funny and laughs alot. She does tend to get a little dramatic when she doesn't get her way or things aren't going the way she wants. She likes to do whatever Barrett does. She loves to be outside. It is amazing to me how much she talks. She talks all the time and it is so cool to hear all the thoughts she has. She loves to dress up and often walks around with a purse on her shoulder. And today, she wanted to have her fingers and toes painted after she saw mine. So we did that. It is so cute! Here are some funny shots of her. She really likes to try and dress herself. This is what she really wanted to wear the other day!
And, Brooklyn loves to color. She especially likes markers. This masterpiece was done with a permanent marker. Luckily, it all came off and my computer is fine.

We love our little girl. She keeps us on our toes and you never know what she will do!

1 comments:

Kellee said...

I love that first picture of her! She's such a cutie!