Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Nine Years Together!

I woke up today to the smell of Starbucks coffee and french toast cooking. Derek cooked me a yummy breakfast(my favorite) and got up early to get me a coffee. He is so sweet! Today Derek and I have been married nine years. I married the man of my dreams. Our wedding day was such a wonderful day for me and the beginning of our exciting journey together. I am more in love with Derek each day. Here's a honeymoon picture- I'd love to be there right now!

6 comments:

Julie Walker said...

Happy anniversary to a great couple!

CM said...

Congrats, 9 years is a long time! I love the honeymoon pic. :)

Team Dale said...

Congratulations!! Wow...nine years sounds like a LONG time...we must be getting old?? Nah, you must have gotten married EARLY!

Julie T said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like an awesome honeymoon place! (-:

Andrea said...

Congrats! The destination looks gorgeous and I'm so happy for you that you've had nine fabulous years.

Whitney said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like yall had a wonderful honeymoon!!