Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Thomas the Train


In our house, Thomas the Train is a pretty popular guy. On Sunday, we went to see Thomas the Train at the convention center. Barrett had been so excited about this for a few weeks. He had never ridden a train and was anxious to see Thomas, Topham Hat and everyone else. Derek had been sick on Sunday, but was well enough to come with us(which I was very glad about). We got to the convention center and saw Thomas outside. Barrett was freaking out he was so happy. We went inside and B got to play with trains, make a hat with Thomas stamps and another Thomas related activities. There was a really cool Thomas made out of Legos that both kids really liked. The train ride was really neat. Derek and I probably enjoyed it as much as the kids. It was cool to be on such an old train and the kids liked looking out the windows at everything. It was a fun day for our family. Though, this event will pobably just be a one time event.I leave you with some pictures.

4 comments:

CM said...

Wow, what a dream come true for Barrett! I heard from a lot of different people that Thomas the Train was very cool. I'm glad that Derek could go and you got to have a fun family outing!

Whitney said...

Looks like fun! I can't believe how nice it is inside of the train- they go all out!

jonna said...

Looks like tons of fun...I wish we had been able to go while he was here this year. I'm sure Barrett was loving it!!!

twarpula said...

We did that Thomas trip back when my big boys were 2. Ok so do they still take you through east Austin on the train? What's up with that? My kids loved the indoor events & getting their picture with Thomas.
-Tanya