Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

100

I've been seeing lots of other people come up with 100 things, so I am going to try and do it too. I decided to do it(since I have nothing else I need to be doing and when I have a sore muscle in my neck ). So, here goes...
1. I am married to the most wonderful man!
2. We met when we were in high school(well, I was in high school and he was in jr. high)
3. I am 32 years old
4. I have 2 kids- Barrett and Brooklyn
5. I love to eat pizza, pretzels, and bread
6. I enjoy cooking and coming up with meal ideas
7. I love to bake- cookies, cakes, pies, anything!
8. I love to travel
9. I love traveling to new places
10. I love the beach
11. I enjoy running but, have been very bad about actually doing it recently.
12. I love a bargain.
13. I love getting pedicures.
14. I love getting massages even more.
15. Derek rubs my feet several times a week.
16. I love to take baths.
17. I light candles, have wine, turn on music and read everytime I take a bath(not always with the wine, but the other things for sure)
18. I love to read.
19. I read 1 or 2 books a week.
20. I don't get much else done if I am into a good book
21. I love naps.
22. I want to have a lake house someday.
23. I think it would be such a relaxing home.
24. I do not like to drive.
25. I am not a very good driver and I drive kind of slow.
26. I graduated high school when I was 17.
27. I had surgery on my shoulder when I was 9 months old.
28. I love carmel lattes from Starbucks- hot or iced
29. I was hit by a drunk driver when I was in 2nd grade. I was on my bike and Kara was behind me and saw it happen.
30.I love jewelry
31.I was a cheerleader in jr. high and high school.
32. I transferred colleges my senior year.
33.I love hot weather.
34. I love the warm feeling when you get in a car after it has been parked in the sun for a while.
35.My favorite fruits are strawberries and blackberries
36. I love a really cold Dr. Pepper out of a can
37. I love to eat Mexican food
38. I always have a list of projects to do (or for Derek to do)around the house
39.Derek and I have attended the same church the entire time we've been married.
40.We have moved 4 times since we've been married
41. I lived in the same house since I was 2 until I went to college(my parents still live there)
42. I love to make lists
43. I love crossing things off my list
44.I go to bed earlier than Derek every night
45. I love to sing along to the radio
46. I am not a good singer
47. I would have loved to be a famous singer
48.I love to sing and dance with my kids
49. I like to take pictures
50. I love to go in houses that are being built or model homes
51. I walk around the house when I talk on the phone.
52. I learned to sew a few years ago.
53. I like to workout at the gym when I can.
54. I love to dress up in nice clothes
55. I like to wear shoes with high heels
56. I don't like to eat at chain restaurants when we travel
57. I bite my nails when I am stressed
58. I also eat alot when I am stressed or bored
60. I love to hug and kiss and tickle my kids
61. I love creme brulee
62. I didn't like ice cream when I was young and would eat bananas drenched in carmel syrup
63. I love ice cream now
64. I always get sweet cream with Reese's peanut butter cups, well recently I have been getting Reese's in dark chocolate
65. I am not very good at keeping in touch with people
66.I am the oldest of 4 kids.
67. Kara and I are the same age for 2 weeks each year. We are only 11 1/2 months apart
68. I am glad that I can stay home with my kids
69. When I do go back to work someday, I plan to do something other than teach full time
70. I like to look for good deals on clothes, shoes, etc.
71. I love the book Gone With the Wind
72. I love the movies Grease and Father of the Bride
73. I like making crafts
74. I love living in Austin
75. I love to be outside in warm weather
76. Spring is my favorite time of year
77. I love to get fresh flowers from my honey
78. I have highlights in my hair(which currently need to be redone)
79. My hair got curly after having Brooklyn
80. Derek and I went to Tahiti on our honeymoon
81. It was amazing
82. Both my parents and Derek's live in Houston
83. Derek and I went to the same church growing up
84. I love to snack
85. I eat cereal and ice cream out of a cup instead of a bowl
86. I eat Skittles when I go on road trips
87. I don't like the yellow ones.
88. I taking pictures
89. I used to scrapbook, but haven't since Brooklyn was born
90 I hope to start again sometime
91.I watch General Hospital
92. I would like to get braces
93. I got my first car when I was a senior in college
94. My sister Kellee and I got married on the same day, 5 years apart
95. I love my family
96. I love to hang out on the couch with Derek
97. I want to go to Italy, Australia, Spain and Germany someday
98. Boston, San Francisco and Chicago are my 3 favorite places I have been in the U.S.
99.Sometimes when I am working on a project, I rush through and just want to be done and get sloppy (painting, sewing, etc)
100.I enjoy being a mom and I love my kids
Thats all folks... Congrats to you if you finished the list.

7 comments:

TriSara said...

I love reading people's lists. There is always so much that I did not know. But I do want to know what you meant on #40...hee hee. Thanks for taking the time to let us know you a little better. You obviously love your family very much.

jonna said...

Impressive...I, too, wondered the reality of #40.

Beth Hames said...

Great list! I can't believe you didn't like ice cream! That's crazy talk.

Kellee said...

We definitely have very much in common...I didn't know you weren't a fan of yellow skittles though. Most people like purple least but those are my favorite. It was fun reading your list!

Andrea said...

That was fun to read. I have to go back and find out what 40 was...

CM said...

It's so fun to read everyone's lists. I learned so much fun stuff about you!!

LJ said...

#40... I must have blazed past that one... but it seemed to peek other's curiosity... Hmmm... General Hospital & Braces?