Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Brooklyn turns 14 months

Brooklyn turned 14 months today.She is a joy to our lives. We love our little girl. Here are 14 things about Brooklyn.
1. She has four teeth and one more poking through.
2. She is walking all over the place.
3. Brooklyn loves to eat and can outeat Barrett.
4. She can say several words: ta tu(thank you), cow, go, nack(snack), Ta(Tate), daddy, momma, tee(see), hi, bye-bye
5. Her hair is getting longer. I tried to put it in a pony tail, but it fell out.
6. She loves hugging her stuffed animals.
7. Brooklyn has her first crush- she loves Tate.
8. She has the cutest laugh. And when she gets going, she can't seem to stop.
9. She likes to climb things.
10. She loves to be outside.
11. Brooklyn loves playing with Barrett(most of the time).
12. She is fascinated with the deer mount in Derek's study and likes to touch it(gross!).
13. She gets excited when you turn on the bath water and runs to the tub.
14. She leans her head in when Derek or I try to kiss her. So sweet!


2 comments:

Anita said...

I love her shirt!!! Abby needs that. Did Kellee make it or did you get it somewhere else?

Kim said...

I made the shirt. I added ribbon and ironed on the words "Sweet" in sequins, but you can't really see it.