Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Menu from last week

Here is what we had for our dinners last week. Not much cooking because Derek was gone one night and I was gone two nights.
1. Shrimp poboys with remoulade sauce, red beans and rice
I bought Zatarains shrimp fry and fried the shrimp and put them in sub rolls. I used Zatarains red beans and rice box and followed directions. So easy. Everyone like this. I used this recipe for the remoulade.
2. Chicken empanadas, roasted potatoes, green beans, rolls
You can get the empanada recipe and roasted potato recipe here. I used frozen green beans and seasoned them.
3.Pesto and chicken pizza, green salad.
HEB pizza crust in bag and put pesto sauce, grilled chicken, red peepers and onions on it. Topped with cheese and cooked for 25 minutes on 425.
4. Chicken salad on croissants, chips, fruit salad
Same recipe from before and on recipe blog.

0 comments: