Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Monday, October 8, 2007

Hello!

Brooklyn is getting to be such a big girl. She has outgrown her bow bands and really has too much hair for them anyways. Not that she has too much hair in general , though. I have tried to clip her bows into her hair and it works ok. Here are pictures of her on the first day I attempted to do her hair with the bow. She is doing her favorite thing- talking on the phone. She loves it! She says "hi" in this sweet little voice. It is so cute! She also says"hello" when she wants you to give her the phone. I wonder if she will keep her love of the phone. Probably so!

4 comments:

Anita said...

She is too cute!

myra said...

I love her bows! She always looks so sweet in them! That is so fun that she says "Hi" on the phone!

simply fabulous said...

Oh my Goodness! She is so cute! I love the new bows. She is becoming such a big girl!

CM said...

Brooklyn is taking after her mama with the phone, huh? ;)