Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Bubble bath fun!

The other night while Derek was out of town hunting, I decided to take the kids for a walk. So, we all get ready and go to load up in the wagon. Little did I know that it was raining. Barrett was bummed, but then I was like "Would you like to play in the rain?'" He thought that sounded like a good idea. He was so excited to run and jump in the puddles and play in the rain. Brooklyn had a fun time too. She crawled around and splashed in the water. After doing that for a while, they were totally soaked. SO, we went in and I let the kids have a bubble bath in my bathtub(this is a very rare occasion). They splashed and had fun together. There was water all over the floor! It was a fun night for us all. Here are some bath pictures.

6 comments:

Sara said...

Cute! Laura loves bubble baths.

On another note, where do you get your recipes from? I wanted to try the Lo Mein recipe...

Kellee said...

you're such a fun mom!!

Unknown said...

Elizabeth and I looked at these together and she couldn't stop giggling. She wanted me to say, "That looks like so much fun!" Take care!

JessBless said...

Cute, cute pictures of cute, cute kids.

Chesley said...

I have such bathtub envy right now! That looks like the funnest tub and one I could get in and out of at this point. Our rent house has one tiny little tub. It's rough being 8mo. pregnant. I can't wait for my big garden tub in the new house!
I agree with Kellee you are a fun mom!

Anita said...

Fun times! It reminds me of Nathan and Barrett in the tub at my parents. They sure have grown up on us.