Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Friday, April 27, 2007

Bathtime Fun

Since Derek has been out of town this week, that means I am charge of bathtime and bedtime. It is so nice that Derek usually takes care of the bath. The kids do seem to love the bath so that makes it better. Barrett loves it when Brooklyn takes a bath with him. He also likes that she is now out of her baby tub and he can swim around with her. I think both of them would stay in the bath for hours if I let them. I am looking forward to going to the pool this summer. Here are some pictures of them playing in the bath.




2 comments:

Anita said...

I love bathtub pics! They look like they are having so much fun. I've already had to stop bathing Nathan and Abby together. Abby was just a little to grabby with certain things. I also loved reading about your Chicago trip. How fun! It's so different than things here. Wish Marcia lived somewhere besides Houston, been there done that. We need to get our calendars together and figure out when we can get the kids together. Nathan wants to see Barrett.

Unknown said...

Glad they both like the water! Remember that Thanksgiving when we put Elizabeth, Barrett, and Shaelyn in the tub together? When one started crying, they all started crying!

I love how Brooklyn sticks her tongue out!

BTW, Katie isn't registered at BB&B, so I'm going to go to Target or Dillards and get the gift.