Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Brooklyn is 8 months





I can hardly believe that Brooklyn is 8 months old today. Time has gone by so quickly. She is a great baby and I am having more and more fun interacting with her. Here are some things about Brooklyn right now.
Food- She loves to eat baby food and rice cereal. We've also introduced peas, rice, bread and noodles a few times. It is quite funny to see her slurp up the noodles. Barrett has also given her his goldfish and cookies.
Crawling- Brooklyn is pretty much crawling. She's not too fast yet, but manages to get where she is going. Usually it is over to the toys that Barrett doesn't want her to get.
Mommy- She is into a "I want mommy" phase right now. It can be a little irritating when I am trying to get things done, but I do think it is kindof sweet.
Barrett- She loves her big brother! He makes her giggle and crack up. It is fun to watch them play together.
Talking- She is babbling all the time and acts like she is really trying to tell us something. She talks alot when she sees Derek. Brooklyn says "dadadadadadadadada". She clearly said "Daddy" the other day. I think it was a fluke, but Derek sure is proud.
We love our little girl. She is such a blessing to us. We are so lucky to be her parents. Happy 8 months Brooklyn!

7 comments:

Kellee said...

I can't believe she is already 8 months old--where does the time go? She just keeps getting cuter and I know she is so much fun! I can't believe I haven't seen her since Christmas, and when I do see her she's going to be so different. When Kevin was here, I was showing him some pictures of her and he was so excited to see her and said again how much it means to them that her middle name is Allyson.

Leigh said...

So precious!! Give her a big squeezin' from her Aunt Leigh.

Hollie Reese said...

Those eyes are beautiful! She is a cutie!

Anita said...

What a doll!!! Don't you just love having a baby girl? Bows and dresses! It never gets old.

Dallas said...

What a pretty little girl! Just like her mama. Time does go by so quickly...I can't believe Nora is 14 months old now.

Brooklyn is a doll!

Unknown said...

I love her cute little grin and those big blue eyes! And the bows are so fitting for such a "girly girl!" Wow. 8 months.

Jessica said...

Wow, can you believe how quickly the time goes by? She is such a pretty little sweetheart. I have a feeling that Barrett will be very protective of her someday!