Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treat

We had a lot of Halloween celebrations last week. Barrett and Brooklyn got to dress up at MDO and trick or treat around the church. They got lots of goodies. Barrett enjoyed getting to show his school buddies his "awesome" pirate costume. On Friday, our church friends got together for playing, games, eating and cookie decorating at Julie's house. I decided Brooklyn might mess up her costume, so she got to decorate cookies in her diaper. It was a wild time. We waited till close to dark and then went around our neighborhood to trick or treat. It was fun to see B and B go from house to house. Barrett was very into it and ran to each house to get the treat. Brooklyn was a little shy, but once she figured out these friendly people were all going to give her candy, she got a little more into it. It was fun to see all of the neighbor kids run from house to house and see everyone dressed up. Brooklyn and I left the boys to keep going and we went home to hand out some candy. I think Brooklyn liked that part the best.

1 comments:

Whitney said...

Super cute costumes! And I love that they match one another too! :)