Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

About My Husband...

I got this from Kellee's blog and thought it would be fun to say something about Derek. So here are some facts about him.
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV: what is on the screen? sports, random movie he was sucked into(usually when the movie has already started)

2. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? house vinegrette on mosts salads or bleu cheese on the wedge salad

3. What is one food he doesn’t like? tomatoes

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? beer

5. Where did he go to high school? Northland Christian

6. What size shoe does he wear? 12

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? he really is anti-collecting of anything, but it would probably be guns if he did

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Italian sub

9. What would your Husband eat every day if he could? cheeseburger

10. What is his favorite cereal?Lucky Charms

11. What would he never wear? a pink shirt

12. What is his favorite sports team? Red Sox, Astros, Texans

13. Who will he vote for? McCain

14. Who is his best friend? me

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? bite my nails

16. How many states has he lived in? 5--Oklahoma, Texas, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alaska

17. What is his heritage? small part Indian and the rest is a mix of ?????

18.. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind? chocolate

19. What sports did he play in high school? baseball, basketball, football

20. What could he spend hours doing? watching sports

Derek's a great guy and I love to learn things about him. This was fun for me to fill out.

2 comments:

Dallas said...

great idea!

CM said...

I never knew Derek was a Lucky Charms kind of guy, I learned a lot about him!