Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Friday, November 14, 2008

Our Favorite Songs

We love to listen to music in our family. The kids love to dance and sing. So we were talking about our favorite songs and I decided to list everyones favorite songs(as of right now, they will most likely change soon). So here they are....
Brooklyn-
Jesus Loves Me
Itsy Bitsy Spider
My God is So Big
All I Want to Do by Sugarland
Hannah Tana( Best of Both Worlds by Hannah Montana)

Barrett-
Sweet, Sweet Song
All Wrapped Up in Jesus
Eye of the Tiger by Survior
Waiting on the World to Change by John Mayer
Romeo & Juliet( Love Story) by Taylor Swift

Mommy-
I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
Tangled & Wild by Oh Susanna
Traffic by Ben Cyllus
What's Been Going On by Amos Lee
Love Story by Taylor Swift

Daddy-
The Arms of a Woman by Amos Lee
Black River by Amos Lee
Fix You by Coldplay
Stone by Dave Matthews
Good People by Jack Johnson

So, what are your favorite songs?

1 comments:

Robyn said...

Funny- Blaire calls Hannah Montana the same thing-Hanna Tanna.

Take care-