Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lots of Laughs

Anita, Denise, Amy, me, and Kara

Last weekend, on Saturday, I headed up to the Ft. Worth area to see some of my great friends from ACU. We all lived on the same hall in the dorm our freshman year and became fast friends.(Well, Sara, is a few years younger, but seems like she has always been around
and is for sure one of the gang).
We met up in Southlake and had a great time shopping and laughing together. It was fun to reminisce and tell old crazy stories about all the things we did. We went back to Denise's house and looked at old pictures and had a great time. We had a lot of fun in college together! It is nice to see friends that have known you for so long. It is great to have friends that you share so many experiences with. Thanks for a great weekend girls. I love you all so much! We missed you Jennifer. We will all have together again soon. Thanks Anita for lettig me stay at your house. I had a great time!
At dinner- Sara, Kara, Anita, Denise and AmyFun times together!Doing some shopping

1 comments:

Anita said...

It was such a great weekend! I really felt like I had been on a very relaxing vacation. Can't wait for next time.