Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Friday, November 21, 2008

Hanging with Cousins!

Earlier this week Suzy, my sis-in-law and the 3 kids(Shaelyn, Jackson and Hallie) came to visit us. Barrett and Brooklyn loved playing with their cousins. There was lots of laughing, playing and fun times together. I, of course had a great time talking with Suzy and was so glad her and the kids came to see us. We hung out, the kids played outside, went to Zilker Park ,and ate out(a little wild with the 4 kids running around). Hallie is the sweetest little baby and is always smiling. It was a fun time with all of the Poe's and we look forward to seeing them again soon.




1 comments:

Suzy said...

We had a great time! Yes, going out to eat was a little crazy. Thank God for a sense of humor!:) Can't wait to see you all again. Thanks for everything.