Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Saturday, October 4, 2008

We're Outta Here

bathing suits- check
flip flops- check
sundresses-check
lots of books- check
gossip magazines- check
Ipod loaded with music- check
2 plane tickets to Hawaii- check
2 excited and happy people- check

Tommorrow, Derek and I leave for the island of Lanai, Hawaii. We will be there until Thursday. I am so excited! I know we will have an awesome time! I am looking forward to days of relaxing at the pool and beach, having drinks with little umbrellas in them, reading several books, and hanging with my awesome husband. And did I mention- it is free! Yeah! Can't wait ! I'll leave you with a picture of the pool that I will be hanging out at next week.

7 comments:

Swartz's Scribbles said...

How beautiful. How can I get hooked up with a free trip to Hawaii. Enjoy your time!j

Marcia said...

Looks beautiful. Have fun!

Sara said...

I'm starting to get jealous of all the fun trips you've been on recently!! Hawaii is amazingly beautiful..enjoy the beach and sun!

simply fabulous said...

Have Fun Girl! Drink one for me!!!

Whitney said...

Wow- that will be so much fun! You and Derek have been able to go on some great trips alone recently! Lucky girl! :) Can't wait to hear all about it!

hejlyeah said...

JEALOUS.

Oh, and I need your recipe from Choctoberfest, when you get back of course. :) SO good.

TriSara said...

Free? Hello?! How?

You know it is totally unfair for you to post things like that when you know that the rest of us are sitting here helping our kids study spelling and cleaning the kitchen.

Have an awesome time. Soak up every minute!