Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Derek's Trip to Cyprus




Derek had a good time on his trip to Cyprus. He was in the town of Limassol. He said it was neat how old and historical everything was. Suprisingly, the terrain is alot like central Texas. Of course, Cyprus is an island, so it has views of the beautiful, blue ocean everywhere. It looks gorgeous. They had a lot of fun events planned that included a tour of a castle, playing soccer, going to the beach, wine tasting, eating some good Greek food in the village. Here are some pictures I thought I'd share.

3 comments:

Briana said...

Beautiful! Sounds like fun. :)

Amy said...

The pictures are so beautiful - I want to go!

Andrea said...

This looks awesome! I'm sure you aren't surprised to hear I think that. ;)