Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Some Favorite Products

Here is a list of some of my faves I have at home that I really like to use or have.1. Method Best In Glass Cleaner- It is window cleaner, but I use it on a variety of surfaces. It has a great mint smell. It contains no chemicals either. I buy this at Target.

2.MorningStar Farms Veggie Bits Spinach & ArtichokeThese are a great snack or meal. My kids even like them. All you have to do is pop them in the oven and they are done! They have a variety of snacks like these that are good too, but these are my favorite! I get at HEB in the frozen section.
3.Mary Kay TimeWise Skin Care-I am starting to see and feel the effects of my age. I really like these products and feel like they work and make my skin smooth. I get these from Casey who sells Mary Kay.
4. IPOD speakers and remote. It works with any kind of Ipod, which is good since Derek and I have different kinds. The sound is great, but the speakers are small and take up very little space and is easily portable. I got ours at Overstock a few years back, but see them at alot of places.
5. Nutella- it is a chocolate hazelnut spread. Derek and I got really addicted to this after our honeymoon. It is so yummy and goes on anything from french toast and pancakes to strawberries and pretzels.
6.Capri Blue Volcano No. 6 Candle- I love how this smells. Several people I know have this and everytime I use it or I go to someones house that has it burning, the whole places smells wonderful. It really fills the whole house. They also have an Aloha scent that smells really good too. I have seen them at Anthropologie and Francesa's .

7. Epicurean cutting board- these are made from an environmental friendly wood composite. It is great, doesn't dull knives and it not porous, so no room for bacteria growth. You can get at Bed, Bath and Beyond.
8. Lollia Bubble Bath- I have the Evening Bubble Bath and it is divine! It smells so good and a little goes a long way. It is made with natural ingredients. Such a treat!
So, what are some things that you have or use on a frequent basis that you love? I'd love to hear from you!

5 comments:

Kellee said...

I too like the Method cleaning products...I haven't tried the glass cleaner though so I need to.
A few of my favorite things:
1) Ped-egg...great for scraping off that dry skin on your feet when you don't have time for a pedicure. I got it at Bed Bath & Beyond.
2) Peanut butter filled pretzels. My favorite are from Trader Joe's but World Market has pretty good ones too!

CM said...

Oooh, I love the Mary Kay skin care too! And a yummy thing to do with Nutella is make a sandwhich on fresh frenchbread of Nutella and marshmellow Fluff. Not healthy but SO GOOD!

Ashley said...

I love Method products, too. I feel much safer with them and kids. I was reminded of that when I caught Scout licking the outside of the shower doors this morning, which had just been cleaned with the Method glass cleaner!

Andrea said...

Great post! I am going to add the Epicurean cutting board to my list of wants.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you like the epicurean cutting board! It sounds like I need to get one for myself. And I'll have to try those Morningstar snacks. They sound great.