Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

At the Vickery's

Our friends, the Vickery's(Marisa, Kellen and Tomsen) had a Halloween play date the other day. It was a fun time. All the kids were to dress up in costumes(I put the kids in old costumes). I taught with Marisa before kids and our kids are close to the same age and it is always fun to see them. They live on 5 acres in Dripping Springs, so the kids like going to their house "in the country" to play and run around. There were lots of kids to play with and lots of good food. It was a fun day for us all.

Kellen and Tomsen's daddy is a fireman and this is an old mask of his.The big boys spinning the girls aroundSkylar and Brooklyn have had enough spinningHaving fun!A nice look don't you think?
Barrett on the 4 wheeler-he loves this!!Our friend, Kellen

Brooklyn playing in the woods

0 comments: