Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Thursday, May 1, 2008

The boy loves girls

From an early age Barrett has had crushes on older women. Barrett's first crush was on Julie and he liked her for A LONG TIME! Then he moved on to other women. He loved his teacher at Ladies Class, Ms. Marla. She moved at Christmas, but was visiting last week. Barret sat by her in church and sat cuddled up next to her, still as could be. He likes all the pretty ladies and asks randomly about people and will tell me he thinks they are pretty. Barrett also loves Hannah Montana. He has a picture of her in his room and every time they mention Hannah Montana or Miley on the tv or radio, his ears perk up and he says, "They are talking about Hannah/ Miley". He has his first crush on a girl his age. He will tell me that Addison let him sit by her at lunch, or he played with her and he thinks she is cute!! I guess we have a ladies man on our hands. One more thing, he has been telling me for a few months that he does not like my hair in a ponytail. He wants it down long and wants it to grow to my knees. Well obviously that will not happen, but today he said, "Mommy, I am so glad your hair is down like that. That is how Hannah Montana wears her hair." So, I guess he is trying to get me to look like her- yeah right! He is a funny guy! I wonder who is next crush will be!

4 comments:

CM said...

Oh my goodness, that story about the pony tail is hysterical! I wonder what you would look like if you started taking fashion advice from B? :)

twarpula said...

Oh my word that is so funny!! I will be in NYC when Hannah M. is there at the today show. :)

Whitney said...

How precious is he??? I'm sure his wife will love to hear/read this story someday! :) Ladies man...

Unknown said...

i have a brother so much like that it SCARY!!!!!!!!!! even down to the Miley Cyrus part!