Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day



I hope all of you that are moms had a great Mother's Day and that you felt loved and appreciated. Mother's Day was a great day for me. We had lunch at Manuel's and my food was awesome. It was so good! I also got a nap. I felt special, pampered and loved all day. My kids were good and Derek took over alot of the kid duties so I could have some time to myself. I love my kids and enjoy being a mom.

Here is a copy of a card that Barrett made for me at school. It just made me laugh to see how he thinks of me.
My moms name is Kim
She is 30 years old.
She is 6 feet tall.
She weighs 40 pounds.
Her hair is black.
Her eyes are silver and green.
Her favorite food is hot dogs.
Her favorite drink is lemonade.
Her favorite tv show is General Hospital.
Her favorite place to eat is Firebowl.
Her favorite thing to do is cook.
Her favorite thing to do with me is watch tv.

And one more thing, my brother Kurt and his wife Suzy, just had their third baby today. Congratulations on your little girl! We love you!

4 comments:

CM said...

6 feet and 40 lbs? Not bad! All that working out has been paying off. :) Happy Mother's Day, glad it was great!!

April said...

I love it! I did a similar thing with my students this year. I loved the things they came up with. If it makes you feel any better, Mason thinks I am 60!

Laura said...

Well he did get a few things right huh? I love those kind of special and sweet gifts that you can save and cherish forever!

Whitney said...

Wow- 6 feet tall, huh? You've grown since last time I saw you! As for the 40 lbs- he was pretty close :) JK

My favorite part was your favorite show.... he spoiled your secret addiction Kim!