Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hanging Out

This weekend we had a great time just hanging out as a family. And we took advantage of the
nice sunny and warm weather. It was a beautiful weekend here. We got out the slip-n-slide for the kids, but Derek soon joined in. We went to the pool, played outside, had some picnics, watched some movies. We also made our annual blackberry picking trip to Marble Falls. We got tons of blackberries (like 30 cups) and some strawberries too. They are all so good!! I don't know who had more fun Derek or Barrett. We saw some horses and goats too. Of course, after or picnic, we had to end the trip with some ice cream and Popsicles. We grilled out and had some homemade blackberry cobbler made with our pickings. It was a wonderful weekend for us all!

5 comments:

Julie T said...

Great pictures Kim! Looks like a fun weekend.

twarpula said...

Ok I thought I was the only one who put a bow on my girl to swim! Glad to see you're doing it too. LOL! Looks like a great weekend.

Anita said...

What a great weekend! The kids look like they are having the best time.

Unknown said...

What great fun!! And you all picked A LOT of blackberries. Wow. Where are the pictures of you playing on the slip n slide?!! :)

Kellee said...

Glad yall had a fun weekend and you got some cute pictures of the kids! I love that Brooklyn is wearing a bow with her swim suit...all girl :)