Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Do The Shuffle

Ok, I am always in the market for new songs for my IPOD. I use mine all the time- to work out, listen to while I cook, in the car, in the bath,etc. So, I have a variety of types on songs that I listen to. So, I decided to share some of my songs and hope the few people out there that read this will actually comment and help me out with some new ideas. I decided to hit the shuffle button on my IPOD and these are the first 10 that came up. Here's a sampling of what music I listen to:
1. Born To Be My Baby by Bon Jovi
2. If I Could Hold You Tonight by The Bodeans
3. Angel of Harlem by U2
4. These Are The Days by Van Morrison
5. Jenny by Cross Canadian Ragweed
6. Complicated by Avril Lavigne
7. Feels Just Like It Should by Pat Green
8. Here is Gone by the Goo Goo Dolls
9. Heavenly Day by Patti Griffin
10. Life Got in the Way by Sister Hazel
So, now it is your turn. Press the shuffle button to shuffle all your songs. List the first 5 songs that come up. Hopefully, I can find some new songs.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Where Are You Going-DMB
This Is Your Life-Switchfoot
If We Are the Body-Casting Crowns
We Are-Vertical Horizon
I Need You to Love Me-Barlow Girl
Grey Street-DMB
Cool-Gwen Stefani
Call Me When You're Sober-Evanesence
Me and Jesus-Stellar Kart
Breakaway-Kelly Clarkson

Chesley said...

Shut up and Drive-Rihanna,
Can't get you out of my head-Kylie Minogue,
What about now-Daughtry,
Save the last dance- Michael Buble',
Yeah!-Usher

This was fun Kim!

Marcia said...

My Immortal - Evanescence
Sangria Wine - Robert Earl Keen
Mary Jane's Last Dance - Tom Petty
Redneck Girl - The Bellamy Brothers
Here I Am - Shawn McDonald

That was fun for a (feels like) Monday morning.

hejlyeah said...

Bamboleo - Gipsy Kings
20 Years of Snow - Regina Spektor
Where There's Gold - Seal
So Far Away - Dire Straits
Early Mornin' - Old 97s
John Mayer - Gravity (just had to add this one because it's so good)

Good idea for a blog post! I too am VERY passionate about my iPod.

Leigh said...

What a great idea!

1. Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
2. Mr. Brightside - The Killers
3. Clear Blue Sky - George Strait
4. It's All Coming Back to Me Now - Meatloaf
5. Take It Easy - The Eagles

Apparently I have very eclectic taste in music . . .