Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Baby! Baby!

Proud Big Sister Elizabeth and Peyton

We went to Waco for a bit to meet my new nephew Peyton. He is so cute! And he seems like a really good baby. We went to the hospital right when we go to Waco. Barrett was excited to meet Peyton, but he really lit up when he saw his Elizabeth. He held Peyton for a few minutes and unfortunately he had to sneeze right when he was holding him and sneezed all over him. Kara and Shane were laid back about it. Welcome to a world full of germs I guess.

After the kids ran up and down the hall a few times and we started getting looks, we decided to take the kids to Shane and Kara's. I watched the kids as they rode bikes, snacked, ran around, played and played(with every single toy in the house) and just a good ole time enjoying being together. Poor Brooklyn was always a step or two behind Barrett and Elizabeth. I was glad my mom was there to help out with the wildness.

Kara got to come home Friday morning, so we got to spend lots of time with her, Shane and Peyton before we headed back to Austin Friday afternoon. We just love our new little nephew/cousin. He is so cute and Kara and Shane seem so happy. Elizabeth is such a proud big sister. Can't wait to see them again soon.
The Alexander familyBarrett and his new cousinIsn't he precious?

Cousins- they have a blast together!

1 comments:

Laura Scott said...

Peyton is so cute. That is fun that you get to live within hours of Kara. I haven't gotten a hold of DeeAnne yet to tell her you are in Austin. We keep missing each other on the phone. Their deli is yummy. It is over by UT close to University and 33rd streets maybe, not sure. Next time I talk to her i will tell her you are there. Thanks for saying hi!