Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

7 random things

1. I have never broken a bone, but I sprained my ankle once when I landed wrong from a cheerleading stunt.
2. I prefer to eat ice cream and cereal out of a cup instead of a bowl.
3. I prefer to drink Dr. Pepper out of a can, usually one that has been in the freezer for a few minutes first, and will not drink it out of a plastic bottle. I usually only drink fountain DP with vanilla in it at Sonic.
4. While I like my home to be picked up and everything is usually in its place(unless you just drop in), my closet is often a disaster! That is the place where I just throw my clothes, shoes, purses and whatever else. Please don't ask to see it.
5. I got my belly button pierced in college and did not take it out till I was a few months pregnant with Barrett.
6. I am older than Derek. And both my sisters, mom, and grandmother are all older than their spouses.
7. I love to watch Bravo- Project Runway, Top Chef, Real Housewives. And I do consistently watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians on E and General Hospital.

Ok, so I tag- Kellee, Kara, Suzy, Whitney, Laura, Beth H., and Leigh

2 comments:

CM said...

GASP! Your closet is a mess?!?! I did not see that one coming. For real. My closet is a mess, but that is pretty much par for the course with me. I would have guessed that your closet was organized and orderly.

Leigh said...

I don't keep up with the Kardashians, but I will cop to occasionally dropping in on The Girls Next Door. I can't help myself--it's like watching a train wreck!

I know it's the middle of a workday, but I'm bored and so I've already posted my own list on my blog. Thanks for the tag!