Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Friday, April 18, 2008

20 months

Well, our little girl is now in her 20's- months that is. She is turning into a little girl instead of a baby so quickly. She has always been a GREAT eater, but I am afraid that she is starting to get picky and is preferring snacky foods and disliking foods with certain textures. Bummer! She loves her babies and often has one with her wherever we go. She likes to rock and feed them. She likes to dress up and read books too. She still think that Barrett is the coolest thing ever. She has a pretty cheesiest grin and loves to laugh. I have just recently attempted to put her hair in pig tails. I thought she looked so cute and like such a little girl. Here are some recent pictures of her.

5 comments:

Sara said...

What a cutie! Love the pig tails.

Julie Walker said...

Wow! Those pictures make her look so big...adorable

Kellee said...

i LOVE the pig tails!! how cute is she?!?

twarpula said...

woopss I forgot to post Cooper turning 20 months. Thanks for the reminder!! ha! B. is precious in her pigtails!! Cute.

Unknown said...

20 months already?!! I just love her smile. So contagious.