Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Friday, August 27, 2010

These are a few of my favorites things...

Stieg Larsson's Millennium Trilogy Bundle: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played with Fire, The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest


Millennium Trilogy -I finished the trilogy from Steig Larsson including The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played With Fire and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest.  It was great!!!  I loved it.  The books are unlike anything I have ever read.

Snyder's of Hanover Honey Mustard & Onion Nibbler Pretzels, 10-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)
Synder's Mustard Pretzels- I like the nibblers instead of the little pieces.  These are great for an afternoon snack for me.  I can eat almost the whole bag! So addicting!  Though, my hands tend to get a bit messy...

Grilling out and eating outside- I love to grill out in the summer.  Well, actually Derek does the grilling, but I love have food for dinner that has been grilled.  It makes for a low key dinner. And, I love to eat outside any chance I can, so we usually do that too when we grill out.

I phone 4- I just joined the rest of the world and got an i phone. I love being able to text easily.  I like several different features that help keep me organized.  I am still getting used to the touch keypad,so I often hang up on people and put them on speaker or mute, but hopefully I will get that all worked out. And, the kids are liking it too...

                                                              
I love all of the necklaces out right now that have lots of decorations on them.  This is just pretty to look at!
                                                                            
We love cheese around here.  And, these are great!  A filling little snack, sized just right.

What are some of your favorites?





1 comments:

Kellee said...

I also am loving those necklaces. Another favorite for me this summer has been headbands. Sometimes I think I'm a bit old to pull it off, but they are just too cute not to. Top Chef is also a favorite of mine especially during the summer.