Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Some restaurant reviews...

Last month Derek and I went to come cool places to eat.  I thought I'd share my thoughts with you about them.
La Condesa- I've been hearing good things about this place for a while and it won several awards in the Austin chronicle Restaurant poll. We went there at ate outside on the patio.  The food was great.  We had a ceviche-yum and some good margaritas. We even shared a meal, which we have never done.   They had tacos that were served in 2's and we shared 3 different kinds.  It was a fun place with a good atmoshere.
The Grove- We like this place alot.  We've been there with friends, on a date and with the kids. It has a great patio and is a very relaxing low key place to eat.  The food is great.  I like the pizza, salads, bruchetta and panini's. And, they have a good wine list too.
Paggi House-  Derek and i went to Paggi House to celebrate our anniversary.  It is in the heart of Austin and we loved it.  The place is a cool old house. We sat outside before dinner and had drinks and an appetizer.  It was relaxing to sit on the couches under the huge trees.
Our dinner was fantastic.  And our waitress was helpful and very knowledgeable about the food and the history of the restaurant.  I had the sea bass which was awesome and Derek had the hawaiian ahi which was good as well. It was a great way to spend our anniversary.

Paggi House


0 comments: