Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

On the Lake

We've been wanting to rent a boat this summer and finally did it.  It was so much fun. This was the first time for the kids to be on a ski boat.  Barrett loved riding on the tube and going fast in the boat.  Brooklyn's favorite thing was jumping off the boat and swimming.  She was not a huge fan of the tube.  I got to ski some too.  It had been a few years since I skied and Derek did good at driving the boat and I got up fine.  It was a blast.  I drove the boat, which I don't think I've ever done, for Derek to ski.  He got up inspite of my jerky, crazy driving.  Good thing it wasn't crowded on the lake.  We all had a great time together and I was reminded again just how much fun being on the lake is.  After our time on the boat, we ate at one of our family faves, The Iguana Grill.  We were all tired after our day on the lake, but it we are all ready to do it again!!
Derek relaxing on the boat!

Getting ready to jump in the water for the first time

Ready to ride the tube

Having fun

Jumping off the boat was Brooklyn's fave thing

Relaxing in the lake

Fun in the water


1 comments:

Amy said...

That looks like so much fun! We'll have to get the details - Jon's been wanting to do that for the past 2 summers!