Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Snow Day 2010

Every other part of the state has had snow this year, except Austin. Until now!! It snowed most of the day and the flakes were huge!! Both kids were at school and got to go out and play in the snow for a while at their schools. When they got home, it was still snowing, so we headed out and played some more. The kids had a blast playing in the snow, throwing snow balls(mainly at me) and making a very mini snowman. Barrett also enjoyed playing football and falling in to the snow. It was a fun day for everyone. After being out in the cold, we all ate hot chocolate to warm up.




































And, poor Derek, he is always out of town when it snows or ices and he has to miss the fun. I took a picture to let him know I was thinking of him.

0 comments: