Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Heart Day!

In honor of the day of love, here are some things I love:

Derek- I love Derek so much. He is awesome! He is so patient, encouraging, considerate, kind, and thoughtful of me. He is a great father and I enjoy watching him play with the kids. He is my best friend. I love to talk with him and laugh with him. He makes me so happy and I am the luckiest girl in the world to be his wife.

Barrett- I love my little man. He is so fun to be around. He is usually cheerful, easy going. He is very social and loves to be around people. He has a sweet, sensitive spirit that makes him care about other people and their feelings.

Brooklyn- She is such a sweetie. She gives the best hugs and loves to snuggle. She makes me smile when she is in her dress up clothes being a princess. She loves to help me bake. I love just listening to her talk about whats on her mind.


My sisters- Kellee and Kara are not only my sisters, their my best friends. I love to talk to them and have learned so much from them. They are there for me whenever I need them. And my sis-in-laws and bro-in-laws are loved too. They all teach me things, are fun to be around and are Christian examples for me and my kids.

My parents-they have been so supportive of me always. They are both Christian examples to me. My dad is a hardworker, has strong convictions, would do anything for me, believes in me and is proud of me. My mom is so patient, is a good listener, is thoughtful, and takes care of us all. I am so blessed that I have the parents I do. I am so loved by them and I love them very much. They also love all their grandkids and enjoy playing with them and hugging on them.

My in-laws- both of them love God and have a deep close relationship with him. I so admire that. They are a wonderful example of what marriage is supposed to be. I love that they are the parents of Derek and that they formed him into the wonderful man he is. Bob would happily do anything for anyone and is so fun with the kids. Narcessa is a very patient and has a quiet way of encouraging others.

My girlfriends- I am so blessed to have so many girlfriends in my life. They make me laugh, smile and love me no matter what I do or say. They are there for me when I need a shoulder to cry or an ear to listen or just to have fun with.

My care group- This group is awesome!! These people are supportive and caring about one another. Everyone encourages on another to grow as people and Christians. This group challenges me to be better, do better. I love that my kids have so many Christian examples to watch, learn from and be loved by.

Austin- I love this city! We love living here. There are many fun, unique things to do and places to go. There is lots of good food. The town lake trail is my favorite place to run.

Jesus- I love my Savior. I love knowing that am loved and forgiven, no matter what I do. Its amazing!

And here's a few others-
chocolate, pretzels, coffee in the morning, pizza, the beach, hot summer days, relaxing at the pool, reading, running, bubble baths, foot massages

What do you love?

2 comments:

Kellee said...

i love YOU! you are my best friend and i love you for that.

Andrea said...

I love you Kim! I really enjoyed reading about all the things you love. You're a lucky girl!