Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

8

I saw this on Kellee's blog and I love these type of things. It is fun for me to find out about people and so I filled one out.

8 Things I Did Today...
1) hugged my kids
2) went to church
3) ran
4) talked on the phone
5) checked my email
6) listened to some music
7) read my book
8) watched Brothers & Sisters

8 jobs I've had/places I've worked…
1) Kingwood Plaza Hospital
2) Harris County Probation Department
3) Lifeguard/Camp Counselor at Camp Tahkodah
4) Waitress at Dillon's Steakhouse
5) Dillard's- juniors department
6) 4 year old preschool teacher
7) substitute teacher
8) Elementary teacher K & 1

8 Shows I Watch…
1) Top Chef
2) Brothers & Sisters
3) The Mentalist
4) General Hospital
5) The Biggest Loser
6) Project Runway
7) Good Morning America
8) kids shows

8 Things I Wish For…
1) long healthy life with my hubby by my side
2)my kids to have happy, successful, fulfilled lives
3) a more streamlined, simpler life
4) my house to always been clean
5) more vacations
6) this economy to turn around...quick
7) my nails to grow long
8) to be able to eat whatever I want and not worry about calories

8 Things I Look Forward To…
1) time with alone Derek
2) a bubble bath and a good book
3) Saturdays
4) traveling the world with Derek
5) summer time & hanging at the pool
6) being debt free
7) watching my kids grow up
8) talking and spending time with friends

8 Random facts about me...
1) I prefer my water without ice
2) never broken a bone
3) I eat a bedtime snack every night before bed- usually some crackers, pretzels, etc.
4) enjoy exercising
5) love to listen to music when I'm cooking in the kitchen
6) enjoy talking on the phone
7) not a fan of small closed in spaces or really high places either
8) I love to sing, but have no talent for it

Now its your turn to tell me 8 things about you!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I learned a few things and enjoyed it! Remind me to ask you about The Mentalist...

Raegan Brown said...

I really am going to do this soon. Am currently mulling over my responses. Stay tuned...