Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Friday, December 12, 2008

Tagged....

Kellee tagged me for this. Lots of different things to share...
7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die...
1. TRAVEL the world--there are so many places I want to visit--Italy, Greece, Australia, Puerto Rico, South Africa--just to name a few
2. be a great MOM- I want my kids to think they have a wonderful, loving mom that inspires them to be the best they can be
3. IMPACT someone's life for the better
4. WRITE a book- maybe a children's book?
5. TAKE a dance lessons with Derek and rock it on the dance floor
6. GO on a mission trip to help others somewhere in the world
7. RUN a marathon

7 Things I Can Do...
1. COOK--i LOVE to cook/bake just about anything and its nice to have a hubby to enjoys eating and will eat anything 2. RUN--running is my favorite form of exercising--its time to myself that i cherish and is a great stress-reliever
3. SEW- I can do a few things and would love to become better
4. RIG up practically anything just to have it complete
5. TALK on the phone--i can definitely get carried away on the phone just chatting about nothing 6. BE OUTSIDE in the heat- I love summer and heat and I can lay out or be outside a long time in that kind of weather.
7. LOOK for new recipes for hours

7 Things I Can Not Do...
1. WHISTLE
2. not FINISH a book- this makes me more selective in choosing books
3. FOLD clothes as soon as they are done- I put it off until all of my loads are done and then do it, but it is usually hours or at least a day before it is all folded.
4. WINK
5. keep my closest ORGANIZED... i'm a pretty organized person but not my closet
6. SAVE money- I use cash and I use my budgeted amount every week- I am really trying to work on this one
7. NOT eat an entire bag of Honey Wheat pretzels in a day- if I buy it , it's gone, so I usually don't - such a lack of self control

7 Things That Attracted Me to My Hubby...
1. he's HOT!-tall, dark and handsome
2. he is THOUGHTFUL- he often does things for others and thinks about what makes other people happy
3. he is CONFIDENT in himself- (in high school, some thought he was cocky)he has always been sure of himself and not tempted to follow the crowd or fall into peer pressure
4. CHRISTIAN beliefs
5. he ALWAYS does his BEST- he gives his all in whatever he does and does the job right and the best he can. He was that way with baseball, school and still is in his job and projects and other commitments
6. he played HARD TO GET back in the day and that made me fight harder for him- but once he fell for me he gave all of his heart and let me and everyone else know it!
7. VALUES the people in his life- friends and family

7 Things I Say Most Often...
1. Derek
2. Barrett
3. Brooklyn
4. i love you!
5. pick up your toys
6. eat your food
7. hello

7 Celebrity crushes...
1. Brad Pitt
2. Bon Jovi
3. Sean Connery
4. Tom Brady
5. Kirk Cameron (when I was younger)
6. Ricky Schroeder(when I was little)
7. Christian Slater (when I was younger)

7 People I'm Tagging...
1. Andrea
2. Beth
3. Christy
4. Julie
5. Amy
6. Jessica
7. anyone else who wants to do it

0 comments: