Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Friday, December 5, 2008

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...













Around our house, we are getting into the holiday spirit. I LOVE this time of year! We got our tree over the weekend and the kids had fun helping me hang the ornaments. The kids even have a tree in each of their rooms that they made ornaments for. The house is decorated inside and out. Barrett and Brooklyn are loving all of the lights in the house. I love pulling out all of the boxes and going through the decorations. Barrett and I made some gold glitter trees the other day, that turned out pretty well and are now decorating our dining table. have enjoyed listening to Christmas music and watching a few a holiday movies already. This is a fun and exciting time of year. We have only had a few ornament casualties and I am waiting a little longer to put the presents under the tree as to no tempt the curious children.

2 comments:

Julie Walker said...

The glitter trees look great! Good job!

simply fabulous said...

All of your decorations look great!!!