Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Blog Archive

Followers

Monday, December 15, 2008

A Christmas Party to Remember

We went to Houston this weekend for a Christmas party that my parents always get invited to. The party was in the backyard(well, really more like land) of a lawyer's house. Our family went with my mom, my sis-in-law, Suzy and Shaelyn. It was quite the production! They have a permanent train that the kids really enjoyed riding. There were lots of bounce houses, rides, and other amusements. There was also a petting zoo and pony rides. There was also an abundance of food- funnel cakes, cotton candy, BBQ and fajitas. But the highlight for sure was seeing this person sing...

Did you guess who it was? Here is another clip.

It was MILEY CYRUS! Can you believe it? Miley was the entertainment. And, if you know my kids, you know that they love her! They just danced and sang to the music. It was a fun show and a fun time for us all. Thanks Mom and Dad for inviting us. It was a fun time for us all!

Brooklyn taking a break

Miley rockin' out

Brooklyn and Shaelyn


B sliding-such fun!

Derek and Brooklyn going down the slide
Our family listening to Miley
The girls at the concert!

Waiting for the train!


On the train!

Shaelyn and Barrett petting the pony!

5 comments:

Beth said...

WOW.... my kids love her too! It looks like you had a blast!
Guess what.... I met Suzy today. I had seen her pictures on here and Kara's blog... then her name on a sheet at MDO. Small World :-)4ebethy

Amber Knauss said...

Wow! What a christmas party! I'm sure the kids had a blast. ~ amber

CM said...

Oh my goodness, what a dream come true for Barrett! Has he been dreaming about MIley Cyrus again? :)

Swartz's Scribbles said...

Wow! What a party! I am thinking about having Beyonce come sing at our Christmas party. ;)

Anita said...

What a blast!!! We haven't had quite that kind of entertainment at any of our holiday parties. Looks like y'all are having a great December. It sure flies by.