Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Monday, September 8, 2008

Teddy turns 60!

This weekend we celebrated my dad's 60th birthday. We had a small party with family and a few friends. We had the party at a BBQ place in Humble. The food was really good. We had peach cobbler and ice cream for dessert. It was a fun time. People brought old pictures, newspaper clippings, letters and cards for my dad. Alot of people also shared memories that they have of dad. It was neat to hear the stories. The kids sang a song to Teddy and it was great entertainment. Happy Birthday Dad! We all love you!

The whole gang!


Bulletin board of picturesThe kids having fun playing togetherMy dad's parents, Dorrie and Pops My dad talking B, Derek, Anthony, and Kurt visiting at the partyDorrie and my momAlton and my dadMe and my dad

1 comments:

Unknown said...

We had a great time, didn't we?!! Great pics.

And I love the new blog look. Great colors!