Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Don't call the HOA!

Who is that masked man? And what is he doing?

Well, funny you should ask. It is my husband and he is having target practice, using his bow,in the vacant lots behind our house. Don't turn us in to the HOA!
Here is the target all set up. Derek practicing shooting his bowDerek and his coachesAnd here is Barrett looking for some deer for Daddy to shoot

And Brooklyn doesn't want to miss out on seeing the deer either

Barrett is happy even though there was no deer that was shot behind our house, in our neighborhood. Maybe next time!

3 comments:

twarpula said...

How funny!! I love the shot with Derek in his camo's and then his plaid shorts!

Raegan Brown said...

I love it! That looks like a scene from our house. Hilarious.

Andrea said...

These are really cute! The kids look like they are on a sarari.