Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

33 Things I've Learned In 33 Years

1. God is faithful.
2. Having friends that you can count on and who love you just as you are, makes all the difference.
3. A meal must end with some sort of dessert.
4. Family is forever.
5. You can travel anywhere in a book.
4. Exercising really does make you feel better.
5. It breaks ones hear to see your child in pain or hurt.
6. Women need to talk alot!
7. TV is not real life.
8. I eat when I am stressed. I totally wish I was one of those who did not eat when stressed.
9. Life is fun!
10. People still like me if my house is not perfect and I serve dessert on snowman plates in July.
11. And, if they don't, I don't need them to be a part of my life anyway.
12. When I was younger, I was extroverted, but as I have gotten older I am introverted, unless in a group of people I am comfortable with.
13. I am not great with managing money(or should say saving it), which is why the cash system works for me.
14. Getting away with my husband on a trip every year or so, is great for our marriage.
15. Everyone needs to be pampered every so often.
16. Your kids can make you feel so good.
17. Everyone needs a little "down" time.
18. Singing at the top of your lungs and dancing around is sure to make you smile.
19. Things go smoother when you plan ahead.
20. Kids don't always go along with your plan or schedule.
21. I am a scheduled, list making person.
22. Computers can help you waste alot of time.
23. Coffee and sweets are 2 musts in life.
24. Life is a journey that has us always growing.
25. Girlfriends are a blessing.
26. Summer is meant to be relaxing and laid back.
27. It is good to have goals, both small and big.
28. It is important to keep your commitments, follow through with things and be someone that people can count on.
29. Pictures can help tell the story of ones life.
30. Patience is something that I am still seeking.
31. Children are a blessing.
32. It is important to laugh every day.
33. Getting older can bee a good thing.

5 comments:

Leigh said...

Hope you had a happy birthday!

Whitney said...

That's a great list Kim- I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Julie T said...

Hey...just saw your list and didn't know that it was your birthday. Hope you had a great one!

Andrea said...

I enjoyed that Kim - to people like me, it's a good summary of you. I'm glad the snowman plates made their appearance - it set a great example! Can't wait to actually see you at a moment I'm feeling clear headed so I can tell you Happy Birthday in person.

Unknown said...

Lots of lessons there. I think you have A LOT of patience.