Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mother's Day Out

Today was the first day for Mother's Day Out. Barrett has gone to this school for the past 2 years and now Brooklyn is joining him there. She is in the 2 year old class with Ms. Jennifer as her teacher. Barrett is in the 4 year old class and Ms. Krista is his teacher. The kids both had a great time at school. Barrett said he " loved all of it" and had fun playing in class with his buddies Coby, Charlie and Tate. Brooklyn didn't really tell us much about her day, but seemed to like playing in the tent and with the baby dolls. I am looking forward to having 8 hours a week where the kids are both in school and I can hopefully get alot done in the time. After school, we came home and had cupcakes for our first day treat. Here are some pictures from today.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Cute pics! So what did you do with your free time?

Unknown said...

Ahh. You're a sweet mom to give them yummy goodies after school. I always remember Stephanie Sampley's mother making cookies for us when we would stop by at her house after school. Yum!