Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My handyman's a hottie!

My husband is awesome! He really is great. He is a hard worker, so patient, so thoughtful and caring about us. We moved in to our home a little over a year ago. We have done lots of painting and little projects. Well, I should say Derek has done most of this. It has just been my ideas. Well, Derek completed his biggest project ever just in time for all our family to come for Thanksgiving. He built a deck at our old house and has done various other outdoor work. He is willing to try anything. He built built- in bookcases for our living room and they look great. I did help a little with the staining, but it was mainly all him. He came up with the plan and got all the supplies. So, here are a few pictures. I just wanted to brag on my husband and to say thanks Derek for working hard to make these. I love you!

9 comments:

CM said...

Wow, that looks great...way to go Derek!

Kellee said...

I'm impressed you got the shevles filled so fast!! What a great place for Christmas decorations. When we buy a place, we will be hiring Derek to help!!

Leigh said...

He did a terrific job! It looks great. Which wall did you put it on?

Whitney said...

Derek did such a great job! Can we hire him out sometime?? :)

Andrea said...

They look great! I can't believe how well decorated they are already too. You are unbelievable...

Beth Hames said...

Look at all that storage! They really turned out nice. Good job!

JessBless said...

Great job Derek!!!!!!

Dallas said...

They look fantastic! Good job Derek...oh, and the staining looks terrific too :).

TriSara said...

Wow! That is so impressive! Those are really incredible. I know you realize how much money he saved you guys, right?! You are one lucky girl!