Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Kitchen for our playroom

Yippee, we got a kitchen!!!
I thought it would be great for the kids to get a kitchen for Christmas and I had been looking around at different ones . When I went to Round Top with my mom and our family friend,Dyane, we found one. It was in really good shape and had been in a preschool for a long time. My mom got it for the kids and we've been storing it in our garage. I cleaned and repainted it. It was fun to do. Derek put it back together. We gave it to the kids yesterday. They were so excited. And we have been playing kitchen all afternoon. We wanted all the kids to have it play with next week at Thanksgiving(my family is coming up). Thanks Nana and Teddy, the kids love it. Can't you tell by their excited faces?

6 comments:

simply fabulous said...

I love the set! It is so cute and you did such a good job fixing it up! The kids look so excited.

jonna said...

Looks like they are really having fun!

Leigh said...

They both look absolutely delighted--what a wonderful grin on Brooklyn's face!

twarpula said...

Cute! I love the paper you used on the "back splash" its so you! The kids will have many years of fun with it. My boys still play with our kitchen at almost 5 years old.
-Tanya

Beth Hames said...

Sweet Brooklyn...She looks so happy!

Anita said...

Fun times! They look like they are having so much fun. Happy Thanksgiving!