Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Catching Up

Merry Christmas from the Reaves!
Its been forever since I have blogged. We have been busy and enjoying the holiday season. We had my family here for Thanksgiving. It was a fun time and we ate lots of food and enjoyed each others company.
Then it was time to get out the Christmas decorations and get our tree. Barrett helped us pick out a tree and it was quite a bit bigger then out tree last year. We decorated it and the rest of the house. This got us into the Christmas Spirit even more. I am done with Christmas shopping and the presents are wrapped. Yippee! It makes me enjoy what the season is all about when I am not so stressed out about!
Picking out the tree
Posing by our tree

All set up for Christmas!

We had a Christmas party at our home last weekend. There were like 60 people(kids included). It was lots of fun and good to visit with friends from church and Barrett's school. We are blessed to have such wonderful friends in our life.
This week I went to Waco to help Kara get settled into her new house. They have a beautiful home and it was fun to see them.
Here are some other pics of the kiddos, just because I think they're cute!
m

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Great pictures! I love Brooklyn's shirt!

twarpula said...

Kim- I love Brooklyn's little shirt!! You always find such little gems out there! ~Tanya

Anita said...

The kids look great! I'm so impressed that y'all still get a real tree. That was always such a fun day when we were growing up. Marcia and I loved it!