Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Monday, August 13, 2007

This and That!

Here's what we've been up to:
Derek took Barrett fishing a while back. They had a good time. Barrett caught a fish, but really enjoyed throwing rocks in the water.
Derek went fishing with his dad in Sea Drift. They fished all day and caught their limit of red fish. We will be having a fish fry this weekend!
Last week, Julie and I took the kids to the Austin Zoo. It is a rescue zoo and it is pretty small, but we got to see a wide variety of animals. Grant and Brooklyn enjoyed off roading in their jog strollers while we tried to keep up with the boys. Julie and I even spotted a snake in the grass. The boys had a great time feeding the goats, riding the train, seeing the animals and eating snocones. What a great time we had!



Our friends Brent and Andrea had a baby boy named Dane last week. We went to see them all at the hospital. Dane is such a cutie and Andrea looked great. We are so happy for them and glad that Dane is here!We had a party for Brooklyn on Saturday. It was a fun time spent with family and friends. I can't believe Brooklyn will be one on Saturday. I will post pictures later of the party!

3 comments:

Leigh said...

I love how Barrett's teeth match his shirt. Kiss him and the birthday girl for us!

Kellee said...

Brooklyn is looking more and more like her brother. Sorry we missed the party. Andrea definitely looks great for just having a baby. Sounds like you've been staying quite busy.

Anita said...

I love your curly hair. It looks nice an manageable curly, not wild like mine!

Your friend also looks GORGEOUS after having a baby!