Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Brooklyn turns 1 year old!

Brooklyn turned one on Saturday. We started the day out with a donut breakfast. We put a candle in a donut hole and sang Happy Birthday to Brooklyn. After our yummy breakfast and Brooklyn's nap, we spent the day hanging out as a family . I can't believe Brooklyn is already one! She is such a sweet girl!. She is 20.4 pounds and 30 inches tall. She is starting to get some teeth and her hair is growing in. Here is how she was changed over the past year!

Day one





One Month





Two Months





Three Months





Four Months


Five Months


Six Months





Seven Months





Eight Months





Nine Months






Ten Months






Eleven Months






One Year Old!

5 comments:

Dallas said...

What a cutie little girl. Happy Birthday Brooklyn!!! I love all of your bows! I hope your second year of life bring lots of hair so your mommy can have fun playing with it!

Anita said...

I am so glad that she has a bow on in every picture. The bows are a must! The years just go by WAY too fast.

Kellee said...

she's adorable!!

Unknown said...

Wow! She is just adorable! Happy birthday, Brooklyn!

TriSara said...

how fun to watch her change! sweet sweet sweet