Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

30 Things about Barrett




Barrett is such an awesome kid. Here 30 things about our little guy.


1. He loves strawberries, blackberries and raspberries and would eat fruit all the time if we let him.

2.He loves pretzels and ice cream.

3.His favorite songs are Who Says You Can't Go Home by Bon Jovi , Waiting on the World to Change by John Mayer and 1,2,3 Like a Bird I Sing by Tim McGraw.

4.He loves to listen to music and dance on the coffee table.

5.He wants warm air on him when we are in the car, even in the summer.

6.He gets cold in the freezer section of the grocery store and wants to rush through that part.

7.He loves trains and cars, of any kind.

8.He loves to watch Thomas the Train on T.V.

9.He has the cutest smile ever.

10.He wants to be just like Derek.

11.He loves our dog, Jett.

12.He still sleeps with his comforter from his baby bedding.

13.He has worn a huge hole in the corner of the blanket and he calls it his spot.

14.He likes to wear his Red Sox cap.

15.He thinks Chicago is the best city in the world and wants to live there someday.

16.He loves going to the pool and swimming and having Derek throw him in the air.

17.He is potty trained, mostly

18.He loves to sing the Istsy Bitsy Spider song before he goes to bed.

19.He says the sweetest prayers.

20.He loves Brooklyn.

21.He loves being outside.

22.He is very compassionate and care about others.

23.He has many good buddies that he gets to play with.

24.He has a sweet singing voice.

25.He gives great hugs.

26. He loves building things.

27. He enjoys pretending.

28. He has a great imagination.

29. He knows his full name and the street he lives on.

30. He loves his family. And we love him.

2 comments:

Kellee said...

I love my oldest nephew and love that Chicago is his favorite city. I hope he does live there one day so I can visit him there. Can't wait to see you guys!

Anita said...

I was thinking about this post today when I was at the grocery store. Nathan was freezing all through the frozen and dairy sections. He also always tells me he's cold in the car. I've started keeping a blanket in the car for him. Crazy, it's summer!

Barrett sure is sweet!