Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Fire Station, Melting Pot and Birthday Wishes



Yesterday our church playgroup went to the fire station where Heath works. Barrett was so excited to go see the fire truck and see Heath in his "costume". The kids got a tour of the station, got to see the firemen come down the pole, get on the fire truck and spray the water hose. Barrett was trilled to spray the hose. Brooklyn pretty much ate snacks the whole time, but Heath did give her a fire hat that she was pretty excited about. After going to the fire station, some of us went to eat at Waterloo. It was great for the kids to run around and us eat in relative peace.


Barrett, Heath and TateBrooklyn in her fire hatBarrett is liking the fire truck


This is a big tire on this fire truckSpraying the hose is so much fun!
The whole gang. That's alot of kids!


Last night for dinner, me and 4 other friends went to the Melting Pot. We were celebrating-US! We all have birthdays over the summer months and each year we go to a birthday dinner to celebrate. The cheeses and chocolate fondue were so yummy. We were all stuffed at the end. Our waiter, Kenny, brought us some champagne(sparkling for the pregnant girls) and we toasted to good friends! it was a night full of laughs. I am so lucky to have these friends in my life. I love you girls!
Ready to go to the Melting Pot for dinner.Julie, Jessica and ChristyMe and Andrea All smiles after our yummy dinner and evening of fun!


And, I wanted to wish my mom a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We wish we were there to celebrate. My mom is just awesome. She deserves a day to relax and pamper herself. My mom never complains and she is a great Christian example to me and whoever she comes in contact with. She is so thoughtful and I cherish the relationship I have with my mom. My kids are so blessed to have her for their Nana. She is so loving, patient, selfless, giving, and loves them so much! Have a great day Mom! We look forward to seeing you tomorrow. And we love you!

Mom and her girls!

4 comments:

Anita said...

Happy Birthday Carol! You're right. Your mom is so happy all the time.

How funny that Barrett calls it his firefighter costume. Nathan called Matthew's police uniform his costume, too. Funny boys!

Unknown said...

Is firefighting in his future?!! He sure is up at that station all the time!! Glad you got to go to the Melting Pot...I love that place!

Kellee said...

I second what you said about Mom!

Cute pictures of the kids at the fire station; Brooklyn looks adorable in her hat!

I'm glad you had fun with the girls and got to enjoy the "Girls Night Out" the Melting Pot offers. Such a great deal for 15 bucks. Have fun in NYC!!

TriSara said...

What an awesome play group! That is a neat experience; especially for a little boy. Your melting pot post made me realize how ready I am for a girls night out! Looks like a great time.