Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Eight Wonderful Years!

Happy 8th Anniversary Derek!!Don't we look so young?
Today Derek and I have been married for 8 years. It seems like it has gone really fast and at the same time like we have been together for forever. When I think back to our wedding day, I had no idea how wonderful marriage would be. But, I was so happy and ready to be Derek's wife. We have both changed in lots of ways from the people we were when we met and when we were first married. Time has only made me love Derek more and more. I realize how lucky I am and how blessed my life has been since Derek and I got together. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband who loves me so much. Derek makes me laugh, always makes time for me, provides for our family, and is a great father. He is patient, laid back, considerate, helpful and such a positive person. I am so blessed to have him as my husband. He is the love of my life and he makes me so happy. Happy anniversary, honey! I love you so much. I look forward to many more fun and exciting years together and memories to make.


And, a happy 3rd anniversary to Kellee and Anthony! We love you guys! You are such a sweet, loving couple. I hope you have a great day!

5 comments:

Anita said...

You are up and blogging awful early today! Happy Anniversary! Y'all have a great day. Remember the year at Encounter you were missing Derek so badly? You wore his Braves t-shirt all the time in the dorm. Who would have known then you'd be here today? Where did all the time go?

Kellee said...

Happy anniversary, sister. I can't believe its been 8 years. I am so blessed to have you as my sister, Derek as my brother in law and you two as an example to us. You're the best and I love that we share our anniversary date. Have a fun day together.

TriSara said...

Happy Anniversary! I think every anniversary is such a great milestone. I agree that marriage is wonderful, it is the best decision I have EVER made, but it is also hard work. Each anniversary represents another year of success. I hope you had a great day with your hubby!

Anonymous said...

Kim - you are awesome! These have been the best 8 years of my life & I love you more now than the day we got married. I look forward to spending the rest of my years with you. I love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

That comment was from Derek in case anyone was curious...