Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

BROOKLYN IS 11 MONTHS!




Brooklyn is 11 months today. Here are eleven things about her.

1. Brooklyn is pulling up and can stand a few seconds by herself. Though, she has little interest in taking steps, thank goodness.
2. She is crawling up the stairs fairly well. No accidents yet! She wants to be upstairs with Barrett instead of down with me I guess.
3. Still no teeth. Poor girl! She has two teeth that are about to poke through, but none so far. I think she is in some pain and I hate that for her.
4. She is so happy and smiles all the time!
5. Brooklyn has become attached to a little tag blanket that Jennifer made for her. She smiles when we give it to her. She likes to chew on the ribbon and needs to have it when she goes to sleep.
6. Brooklyn has pretty much decided that she doesn't want baby food anymore. She loves pasta and chicken and almost anything she can pick up herself.
7. She was started trying to feed herself with a spoon. This is quite messy!
8. Her hair is starting to come in. It has little curls at the bottom and it is so cute! Her hair is pretty blond and she still wears a bow whenever we are out of the house!
9. Brooklyn doesn't like to be alone. If we leave the room, we can hear her crawling to us. She puts her little head down and crawls super fast.
10. Brooklyn is talking some. She has been saying dada for a while, but now she is saying mama and baba(bottle). She is babbling all the time.
11.We love our little girl. She is so much fun and happy!

2 comments:

TriSara said...

I love your "month" blogs. Just like most people, I did great with Soren's baby book but Reese has almost nothing in hers. Don't let her grow up too fast!

Kellee said...

She looks so much like Barrett in that 2nd picture! What a sweet girl and I can't believe how fast this year has gone. I will be jealous if she has curly hair--I've always wanted curly hair! Love you guys!