Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Travel time

I am so lucky! I am Malaysia bound! I get to go on all of these trips that my awesome husband wins.
 I am so proud of Derek!  He works really hard and does a great job. I know that his work can be stressful and difficult at times, but I think he is great at what he does.  He won his sales trip this year and we are headed to Langkwai, Malaysia.  We will relax on the beach and then make a pit stop in Hong Kong on our way home.  Here is where we'll be in a few days.  



Please keep us in your prayers.  I always feel a little anxious when we leave the kids and when we are going so far away.  We will be gone for 10 days and that is the longest I have been away from the kids. And pray for our kids and parents watching the kids.  I'm sure they will have a blast with grandparents in charge.

1 comments:

Team Dale said...

AWESOME! and praying...but seriously have a fantastic time! I am looking forward to the post of all the PICTURES! Way to Go D!