Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Monday, May 30, 2011

Sports Mania!

Barrett is into all things sports right now.  He really has a one track mind! So, of course he wanted a sports party to celebrate turning 7.  We had his party at school in the gym.  The PE teachers planned everything and it was according to Barrett- " the best party ever"!  It was a little rowdy for me with 11 boys running around, but he was thrilled and thats what matters.
After the party, we raced to swim team practice.  Then we went to Target for Barrett to buy a Wii.  He has been saving his money  for a while and had enough to buy one. Then we went to dinner at Mighty Fine.

Of course, we played Wii when we got home.
I can't believe Barrett is 7.  It seems so crazy!  I'm sure I'll say it every year, but time does fly by. Barrett is such a joy.  He is fun and happy.  He gets along with others and has many friends.  He is Mr. Social!  He is caring and considerate of others feeling and doesn't like others to feel sad or upset.  He is competitive and likes to win. He likes math and numbers and building things.
Here's an interview of Barrett:
favorite sport: basketball
favorite team: Miami Heat
what do you want to be when you grow up? basketball player and football player and baseball player
one thing I learned this year: to be a good writer
one thing I'd like to learn to do: play tackle football
favorite thing to read: Magic Treehouse books
favorite food: donuts

0 comments: